Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thoughts

Heyy Ber!
I'm feeling a little talkative, so I thought I'd just ramble a bit.

The other day I talked about how my health/weight loss journey has not been steadily upwards, but instead has come through ups and downs.
Right now I'm not sure if I'm up or down...
Good example: the other day at the mall I had my choice of fast food to eat- and I picked a healthy chicken option with steamed veggies from Panda.
And today... I had a #1 from McDonald's. And struggled with overeating at dinner.



I'm wondering if I should try to stick to a meal plan again... I mean, it was pretty inconvenient to constantly be having those tiny meals, fitting them into my schedule, etc.
But... it really seemed to simplify the "What am I gonna eat?" dilemma.

But then again... when Kris is on his own for lunch and dinner he tends to eat... chips with cheese. Exclusively.

On another note, being aware of this plateau I decided to really push hard during my work out today! It felt great, like breaking through a small barrier.
I guess what I'm saying is sometimes being aware that you havent been giving it your all can be a wake up call. 



No comments:

Post a Comment