Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Good with the Bad

Heyy Ber!
Today was an exciting day!
I started it off with my first ever yoga class! Oh my god I LOVED it.
It was like a workout and a relaxing massage at the same time.
I came out feeling refreshed and relaxed.



Then Kris and I hit up the farmers market. We got there a little late so we didnt have a great selection, but we did get some essentials- broccoli, apples, grapes and an onion.
Then I got home and had a KILLER salad I make from the salad bar at Zanottos-
all sorts of lettuce and spinach, chickpeas, edamame, zucchini, mushrooms, sprouts and avocado with a touch of Caesar dressing. Incredible!


And then for dinner on this healthy day... McDonalds! Crazy, I know.
But you know what? A little indulgence never hurt anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment